|Cedric Girard c8e6812e49|
Spawn a standalone Nginx instance
- Create a Namespace.
- Deploy the
nginx:stableimage, using a
deploymentof one replica and exposing the port
- Try to connect to it using port forwarding from the hosting node.
Create a service to expose Nginx
- Expose the Nginx server, with a service to facilite access to it.
Expose a static webpage with Nginx
- Create a basic HTML file with the content of your choice
- Create a
configmapwith the html file
- Modify the nginx deployment to mount the configmap into
- Confirm the webpage is now available